Learn how to help people who struggle with opioid addiction and other substance use disorders at this free educational conference, sponsored by Partners Behavioral Health Management. Learn more and register HERE. This special event will provide training on:
- Challenges of overcoming opioid addiction
- How to help people avoid addiction
- How to support loved ones in recovery
- How to support caregivers of individuals with substance use disorders
- Options for treating addiction
- Where to get local help with addiction and mental illness
Summit Event Details
Date: October 14, 2016
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Place: Hickory Metro Convention Center, 1960 13th Avenue Drive SE, Hickory, NC 28602
Registration: Register Online
Request a Vendor Table: Register Online
Registered attendees will receive free training, boxed lunch, educational materials, and tote bag.